Although it is the end of festival season, Goose Island is putting on one final party this Friday and Saturday at their annual 312 Block Party!
The shindig will take place on the block outside the Fulton location and features both a kick ass lineup AND some of Chicago’s favorite food trucks and specialty beers. A $10 suggested entry donation per person will be donated to local organizations including the Mission Muscle Foundation, Open Books, Chicago Canine Rescue, and more.
312 Block Party Details:
- WHERE: 1800 W. Fulton Street – Entry gate 1 will be on the West side of Fulton St at Wolcott and entry gate 2 will be on the South side of Wood at Walnut.
- WHEN: Gates open at 5 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 23 and 3 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 24
- COST: Free admission with a suggested donation of $10 to go toward the following charities: Mission Muscle Foundation, Open Books and the Chicago Canine Rescue
- BEER: All beers are $3 – sizes vary and will include popular Goose Island beers such as 312 Urban Wheat Ale, Grand Prestige, Brasserie Blanc and specialty pours of Bourbon County Brand Stout.
- FOOD: Vendors include Girl & the Goat, Beat Kitchen, Happy Lobster, Wow Bao with more to be named soon!
- MUSIC: Animal Collective, The Record Company, Charles Bradley and His Extraordinaires, Ted Leo and the Pharmacists, Filthy Friends (Feat. members Sleater Kinney, R.E.M. and The Minus Five), Joey Purp, Califone, The Drastics, Low Down Brass Band, and more
Come on out and enjoy one last festival weekend in the sun!