So there has been a lot of talk about the Grateful Dead reunion shows in Chicago. Here are the cold, hard facts:
- July 3-5 at Soldier Field
- This will be the last time the remaining original Dead members perform together. It is almost exactly 20 years to the day of the last Grateful Dead show (also at Soldier Field)
- The original band members will be joined by Trey Anastasio on guitar, Jeff Chimenti on keyboard, and Bruce Hornsby on piano
- The Dead will perform two sets of music each of the 3 nights
- Mail orders start 1/20. More information here.
- Members of the fan club will be able to access the pre-sale tickets through Dead Online Ticketing on February 12-13th
- Tickets for the general public go on sale February 14th through Ticketmaster OR at the Soldier Field Box office (Gate 10) will be open to the public on 2/14 at 10am.
- 3 day ticket packages will be available to the fan-club members as well as the general public
- There will be a general admission pit directly in front of the stage for $99.50. Reserved tickets range from $59.50-$199.50.
For more information, click here.